Thread poster: aisse

aisse
Germany
Local time: 18:58
English to French
+ ...
Jun 17, 2010

Hello,

My company has just purchased SDL Trados Studio 2009 Professional. I've installed it on my laptop already and had no problem.
Now I want to install everything on my desktop. Unfortunately, it is impossible to download SDL Trados 2007 Professional Service Pack 2. Neither the normal download, nor the download over FTP will work. The firefox download window opens and displays the download, but it never starts...

Does anybody have an idea of what I could do or of there is a hotline to call Trados?

As I need a floating licence to work on both of my PCs, the installation of Trados 2007 is required...

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

AG

Direct link Reply with quote

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
English to Czech
+ ...
Support on installation Jun 17, 2010

Hi "aisse",
first things first: you are eligible for free support on installation and licensing issues. Go to talisma.sdl.com and log a support case.

Also, I don't think Trados 2007 is required to activate your floating license. Launch the License Manager, activate the license for Studio and see what happens. If it's not working, again, log a support case with SDL.

aisse
Germany
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Download Trados 2007 Jun 17, 2010

Thank you very much for your quick help!

It doesn't work over the licence manager, so I'll get in touch with Trados.

Best regards,

AG

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Download Trados 2007

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search