Stanislav Pokorny wrote:
this should be quite simple, provided WF glossaries still use the tab-delimited format.
1. Open the WF glossary in Excel and use TAB as the column separator
2. Write the names of the languages in the first row of each column (e.g. A1 = English, B1 = Italian etc.)
3. Define a new termbase in MultiTerm
4. Use MultiTerm Convert to convert the Excel glossary to MultiTerm XML
5. Launch MultiTerm, open the new termbase and import the XML.
That should be all.
Thank you very much!! Your answer is really helpful! I'm going to try it right now!