Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I've created a project and setup a translation memory and termbase. After a while I noticed that some units appear in a Translation Memory view and some not, though, in an Editor view I see the translation in a Translation Results window. I checked many times and tried to re-translate text clicking Alt+Add (Confirm and Move to Next Unconfirmed Segment) but it won't work. Each time I switch to Translation Memories view and click Perform Search I don't see the translation of the segment.
What do I do wrong and how to fix this.
P.S. I've tried using a search on TM and found the translated segment. However, if I click on Perform Search without any Source or Target Text then I see only some segments and not all of them. Why? How can I display all translated segments available in TM?
[Edited at 2010-06-20 18:46 GMT]
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Emma Goldsmith Spain Local time: 04:51 Member (2010) Spanish to English
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.