Studio 2009 - Error: "The TM may contain invalid translation units"
Thread poster: Daniel Isaacs

Daniel Isaacs
Local time: 02:02
Hebrew to English
Jun 28, 2010

Ok, so this might be the source of my problem. The question is - how do I find the invalid units and uncorrupt the TM?

Thanks in advance ...

Daniel (tearing out what little hair he has left ...)

Hubert Chang  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:02
Member (2010)
English to Chinese
reorganizing it Jun 29, 2010

try to reorganiz it

Daniel Isaacs
Local time: 02:02
Hebrew to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Jun 29, 2010

turns out I had corrupted data. I loaded a back up and then did an export and import. In a TM of around 250,000 units (!) it found about 2,500 errors - a rate of 1:1000 which I guess is to be expected. It is only unfortunate that the program didn't warn me that I was working with a corrupted file, and instead, continued to work. Except that it wasn't really working properly (see below). So I lost about a day's work overall. A bit frustrating but not a mistake I will make again soon.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2009 - Error: "The TM may contain invalid translation units"

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search