Concordance problem in Suite 2009
Thread poster: Ian Edwards

Ian Edwards  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:17
German to English
Jun 30, 2010

Hi,

I've just migrated from Wordfast to SDL Trados Suite 2009 (mainly because of the increasing requirement from clients to be a Trados user but also because I do prefer the Suite's working environment - the Suite Views are for me just neater, slicker and faster than Wordfast's).

Having said that, I've just come across a concordance problem - concordance does not return a result for a word I know is in the TM. The TU in question does not seem to be corrupt or problematic (it is not tagged, does not have any special characters etc.) and when I perform a concordance search on a different term in the TU, it does return it.

Anybody else having similar problems?

Best Regards

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Concordance problem in Suite 2009

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search