Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
xxxNeukoln Spain Local time: 17:30 English to Spanish + ...
Jun 30, 2010
I have created a new Multiterm termbase which contains 1,600 entries (confirmed by termbase catalogue). Nevertheless, I got no results when I search the first letters of aword or an entire word. I only find the entry searching by number.
How is it possible? Why can't I see the entries?
Thank you all
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.