Thread poster: clauswe

clauswe
Romania
Local time: 09:21
French to Romanian
+ ...
Aug 5, 2010

Hi,

I have translated a file with Trados synergy (in TagEditor), exported the preview of the finished file (the target file) in word and sent the translation and the TM to the costumer. Now the costumer wants the unclean file as well.

I have tried to open the .doc file and retranslated it automatically with the open workbench but it won't recognize anything. Is it the correct way to try to get an unclean file? Do I need to do something else? I still have the project saved in SDL Trados Synergy (and when I open the bilinggual preview I get 2 files: 1 for each language so basically this is what I have + the TM).

thanks.

I use SDL Trados Synergy 2007, Microsoft Word 2007

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados unclean file from a clean file

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search