Pavel Tsvetkov  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 03:56
Member (2008)
English to Bulgarian
+ ...

Aug 5, 2010

Hi All!

I have the following problem: I have created the 2 new projects recently, but they are not shown in the projects list. I can access them through the Files tab, but that is not good enough, I am afraid.

Please, help!

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:56
English
A long shot Aug 5, 2010

Hi Pavel,

Have you mistakenly filtered on any of the Project Filters on the left hand side - "Show all projects", Due date" or "Type"?

Regards

Paul

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:56
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
computer crash? Aug 5, 2010

I think I have seen this if Studio is not closed properly for any reason, like a crash/power cut etc..
If you open the projects, close Studio properly and then re-open you might find they appear properly in the projects list?

Pavel Tsvetkov  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 03:56
Member (2008)
English to Bulgarian
+ ...

TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Aug 5, 2010

Paul, your long shot hit the target: the Status drop-down menu was set to "Completed" therefore only completed projects were showing. Emma may also have a point as I do not remember changing this filter - it might have happened as a result of a power shortage.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2009: New projects do not show in the project list

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search