Pavel Tsvetkov  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 14:19
Member (2008)
English to Bulgarian
+ ...

Aug 5, 2010

Hi All!

I have the following problem: I have created the 2 new projects recently, but they are not shown in the projects list. I can access them through the Files tab, but that is not good enough, I am afraid.

Please, help!

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:19
English
A long shot Aug 5, 2010

Hi Pavel,

Have you mistakenly filtered on any of the Project Filters on the left hand side - "Show all projects", Due date" or "Type"?

Regards

Paul

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:19
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
computer crash? Aug 5, 2010

I think I have seen this if Studio is not closed properly for any reason, like a crash/power cut etc..
If you open the projects, close Studio properly and then re-open you might find they appear properly in the projects list?

Pavel Tsvetkov  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 14:19
Member (2008)
English to Bulgarian
+ ...

TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Aug 5, 2010

Paul, your long shot hit the target: the Status drop-down menu was set to "Completed" therefore only completed projects were showing. Emma may also have a point as I do not remember changing this filter - it might have happened as a result of a power shortage.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2009: New projects do not show in the project list

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search