I work for SDL.
I have managed to locate your account on our system.
Although your purchase is complete, the 'upgrade process' has not been completed on the account.
You need to
1) Go in SDL Trados 2007 License manager and return your license of SDL Trados 2007 (from any omputer if licenses on omore than 1)
2) Go into http://oos.sdl.com
and login into your account
3) Go to My Licenses
4)Select SDL Trados 2007 Freelance
5) Expand and you will see in red '1 purchased upgrade available to activate'
6) Select the red text and follow the process
7) Once completed - you will have a new SDL trados 2007 Suite leicense and SDL Trados 2009 Studio.
I hope this helps.
I returned (again) my license for 2007 FL. But the situation for Studio 2009 is the same, I appear to have one license in use, though the license manager for 2009 does say there is no.
I got one message from SDL and I try if they can help me via the net.