Thread poster: DanieleH

DanieleH  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 19:47
Member (2006)
English to French
+ ...
Aug 20, 2010

I changed computers and still using Windows XP.
Could not install the Synergy portion as an error message was telling me I did not have Microsoft .Net installed. Able to use Workbench and Tag Editor but not to do analysis of files.
By the same token analysis in SDLX fails, system telling me SDLX running in demo mode while I have been using SDLX without any problem except for this one ????
Return licence and desinstall and start again or else?.
What to check on my PC intermes of Micrsosoft. NET and Java as well befor hand?
Thanks

Paik Cook  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:47
Member (2013)
English to Korean
Install all Windows XP updates Aug 20, 2010

I had a similar problem, trying to download net.Frame files from MS sites. Finally solved the problem by downloading and installing all Windows updates, which included .net Frame 3.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Synergy not installed when installing SDL TRADOS 2007 Freelance

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search