SDLX align - files won't align - got a "busy server" error message
Thread poster: Nathalie B
Nathalie B
Nathalie B
Local time: 20:22
Aug 25, 2010

Hi

I'm trying to align in SDLX and after having selected my files I get a "server busy" error message. The full text is : Impossible to carry on this action because the other program is busy. Choose "Switch to" or "Retry".
However, wether I choose Switch to or Retry this doesn't do anything.

Did any one had the same problem and has a fix?

Thanks

Nathalie

Walter Blaser
Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
French to German
+ ...
Sounds like a DCOM problem in Windows Aug 25, 2010

This error message of Windows indicates an interprogram communication or timing problem. It can occur in any application software and usually disappears if you restart the application or reboot the PC.

Try that and if the problem subsists after a reboot, post again.

Walter

Nathalie B
Nathalie B
TOPIC STARTER
It worked ! Aug 25, 2010

Hi Walter,

Thanks a lot, it worked. I had restarted the computer this morning but it hadn't worked. I've just done it again now and it worked. So it seems that we just need to be persistant

Thanks !

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX align - files won't align - got a "busy server" error message

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »