Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format
Thread poster: Martina Amstutz
Martina Amstutz
Martina Amstutz  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:38
English to German
+ ...
Aug 25, 2010

I have upgraded Trados 2007 Freelance and now installed Multiterm 2009 because it seems as if I can no longer use Multiterm 2007 with Windows 7 (installation fails). However, I cannot work with Multiterm because 1) Multiterm Convert always crashes before the conversion process can start and 2) when I try to open an existing database with Multiterm 2009, I get the following error message: Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format.

Has someone encountered the same problems and kn
... See more
I have upgraded Trados 2007 Freelance and now installed Multiterm 2009 because it seems as if I can no longer use Multiterm 2007 with Windows 7 (installation fails). However, I cannot work with Multiterm because 1) Multiterm Convert always crashes before the conversion process can start and 2) when I try to open an existing database with Multiterm 2009, I get the following error message: Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format.

Has someone encountered the same problems and knows a solution?

That's the full message I get:

-
Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format.
-
System.FormatException, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

mscorlib
-
-

-
SDL MultiTerm
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
NULL
MartinaAmstutz\Martina Amstutz
MARTINAAMSTUTZ
True
6282108 MB
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »