Pascale Pluton  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 10:15
Member (2005)
English to French
+ ...
Aug 30, 2010

Dear all,

I am attempting to review a html document I translated in TagEditor.

But when I click on the "preview' tab I only get a plain text instead of what I should see in HTML.

My Trados version is 8.2
Internetexplorer is

I do get a message from the Explorer that "in order to improve the security of my computer, the execution of Active-x-'besutingselementen' that migh give acces to my computer has been restrained. Click here for optio
... See more
Dear all,

I am attempting to review a html document I translated in TagEditor.

But when I click on the "preview' tab I only get a plain text instead of what I should see in HTML.

My Trados version is 8.2
Internetexplorer is

I do get a message from the Explorer that "in order to improve the security of my computer, the execution of Active-x-'besutingselementen' that migh give acces to my computer has been restrained. Click here for options" (sorry for the lousy translation, the original was in dutch)

I did allow 'blocked content' but I only get plain tekst without any layout element.

I did put the translated ttx in the same map as the original html were the html parameters are.

Would anybody know why I do not get a normal html layout when asking for a Preview in TagEditor?

Thanks for any idea

Pascale
Collapse

Walter Blaser
Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 10:15
French to German
+ ...
Did you enable TradosTag Viewer? Sep 5, 2010

Check that you do not have the TradosTag Viewer enabled.

Tools - Plug-ins - TagEditor Plug-ins.

Both plug-ins should be disabled if you want to do a preview in the native application.

Walter

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

preview of Html in TagEditor - format not identical to original

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »