I have two problems when I use the TM concordance for searching words:
1.Sometimes when I search for a word I don't get any match at all, although I know that I have translated the word. If I go to the file where I translated the word, it is there. It doesn't work in "Maintenance" either.
2. Sometimes I have to replace all entries of a word, I search for it and believe that I have changed all entries, but at later translations, I discover entries, that haven't been replaced.
I work with TM 188.8.131.523 (build 863), about 50,000 records.
Thanks in advance!
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!