Tageditor: translate to fuzzy stops after each 100% match segment
Thread poster: Jenny Duthie

Jenny Duthie  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 18:01
French to English
Sep 2, 2010

Help apologies if this has already been asked, I couldn't find the answer here.

I'm using Trados 2007 Tageditor for an Excel file, the document has a lot of reps & I've been using Translate to Fuzzy which was working perfectly, suddenly, it stops after each 100% match segment whereas it was working before (I had to close the file to do something else) so this way I'm not saving much time! Any suggestions, please, I'm sure the answer is simple... I've tried saving and closing and reopening the TM and Tageditor file again, to no avail..... Also searched the forums for answers but no joy there either.....

Thanks in advance


 

Katalin Horváth McClure  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:01
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Click in the Workbench window? Sep 2, 2010

Have you tried clicking in the Workbench window? (Anywhere in/on the window to make it active.)

 

avsie (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:01
English to French
+ ...
It happens Sep 2, 2010

I haven't figured out why, but it happens to me too, sometimes.

My only solution has been to close WB and TE, and launch them again. Almost 99% of the times, it solves the problem. For the remaining 1%, I just restart my computer and it works.


 

Jenny Duthie  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 18:01
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
thanks working ok now Sep 2, 2010

Marie-Claude Falardeau wrote:

I haven't figured out why, but it happens to me too, sometimes.

My only solution has been to close WB and TE, and launch them again. Almost 99% of the times, it solves the problem. For the remaining 1%, I just restart my computer and it works.


Yes it is actually working again, thanks for your answers!!


 

Adam Łobatiuk  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 18:01
Member (2009)
English to Polish
+ ...
Concordance window Sep 2, 2010

If I remember correctly, this also could be caused by an open Concordance window. Closing it could solve the problem.

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tageditor: translate to fuzzy stops after each 100% match segment

Advanced search







SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search