Pascal Zotto  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 13:04
Member (2009)
Dutch to Letzeburgesch
+ ...
Sep 12, 2010

Hi,

Is it possible to analyse a text with Trados 2009 without having to set up a new project?

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:04
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
I don't think so Sep 12, 2010

That's why I keep on-going projects for my biggest clients and that way I can add a new file quickly to a project that's already set up with the right TM, etc.

If you go through Open Doc, unfortunately you can't analyse the file. Setting up a new project doesn't take more than a few seconds though.

Mary Worby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:04
German to English
+ ...
You can analyse Sep 12, 2010

If you open a document and save it as SDL XLIFF, you can then analyse the file by going to 'File - Batch Tasks - Analyse'icon_smile.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

trados 2009 analysis possible

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search