Converting bilingual RTF files to TTX
Thread poster: Miklos Kovacs

Miklos Kovacs  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 02:26
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Sep 14, 2010

Is there any way to convert bilingual RTF files to TradosTag documents (TTX)? I'm using SDL Trados 2007.

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
PlusToyz by Arkady Vysotsky Sep 14, 2010

You could try those - unfortunately I do not have any actual links to dowlnoading them, so you need to google.
Possibly also Wordfast +Tools could do that.
There are also other converter available already - some of them have been mentioned already here on ProZ, but I can't find them at the moment. Simply use the search function here and Google.

Olaf (X)
English to German
Simply drag and drop them to a Tag Editor window Sep 14, 2010

There are no special tools required. Just drag and drop the .rtf file to the Tag Editor window and save the file. You might get a message about multiple languages being detected. In that case you'll have to open the .ttx file in a Unicode editor and globally add or change the language tag of the target segments.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Converting bilingual RTF files to TTX

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search