How to change the system language on Trados 2009
Thread poster: rastacanaja

rastacanaja
Local time: 12:25
Sep 15, 2010

Hi everybody!
On my office computer I am running the Chinese version of Windows 7 and when I installed Trados 2009 it set itself to Chinese as well, since I cannot use this software very well having it in Chinese makes things even more difficult for me. I am not 100% sure but I remember that when I installed it I selected English somewhere, I tried to reinstall it but I couldn't find any language option. Anyone knows how can I solve this problem? Thanx a lot!

[Edited at 2010-09-15 07:25 GMT]

Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
French to German
+ ...
No reinstall needed, simply change the language Sep 15, 2010

by going to View (3rd menu) - User Interface Language (4th item from the bottom) and select English as language.

Once you changed the language, the application will automatically restart and use the English interface.

Walter

[Bearbeitet am 2010-09-15 06:46 GMT]

[Bearbeitet am 2010-09-15 06:47 GMT]

rastacanaja
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved! Sep 15, 2010

Done! Thanx a lot!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to change the system language on Trados 2009

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search