Nathalie Warner
Nathalie Warner  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 23:25
Member (2006)
English to French
Sep 18, 2010

This is the error in the event manager: -

Application défaillante tagedi~1.exe, version 8.3.0.863, module défaillant unknown, version 0.0.0.0, adresse de défaillance 0x00000000.

Pour plus d'informations, consultez le centre Aide et support à l'adresse http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

I re-opened the document and none of the changes were save
... See more
This is the error in the event manager: -

Application défaillante tagedi~1.exe, version 8.3.0.863, module défaillant unknown, version 0.0.0.0, adresse de défaillance 0x00000000.

Pour plus d'informations, consultez le centre Aide et support à l'adresse http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

I re-opened the document and none of the changes were saved from the past 3 hours.

Is there anything I can do?
Will a version of the old document be saved in memory anywhere? (I know it's a longshot ...)
Collapse

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:25
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Retranslate from TM Sep 18, 2010

There is no other copy of your document.
Open the file in TagEditor and translate from the Workbench or use the "Translate" function in the Workbench.
For the future remember to save your work every now and then and not just continue working for hours without storing the file. Make it to your habit pressing CTRL+S after let's say every quarter of hour or every more complicated segment or a complicated split/merge operation or similar.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tageditor closed due to error, I have lost all my changes

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »