Thread poster: Cort Rosebro
Cort Rosebro
Cort Rosebro  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:22
Italian to English
+ ...
Sep 20, 2010

In trying to generate a more manageable Verify Files Report for a Studio 2009 translation project, I selected "Delete Report" thinking I could then change the settings and generate a new report for the files. Now, I do not see any way to restore the Verify Files Report for my project, or for that matter for any of my projects! It is just gone, and I cannot find anything in the Help files about restoring this capability. Can anyone help.

My project is already overdue. I am trying to
... See more
In trying to generate a more manageable Verify Files Report for a Studio 2009 translation project, I selected "Delete Report" thinking I could then change the settings and generate a new report for the files. Now, I do not see any way to restore the Verify Files Report for my project, or for that matter for any of my projects! It is just gone, and I cannot find anything in the Help files about restoring this capability. Can anyone help.

My project is already overdue. I am trying to generate a report so I can correct any tag placement errors and things of that nature.
Collapse

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:22
English
A couple of options Sep 20, 2010

Hi Cort,

You can open your document and press F8. This will place the messages you want into the message window and you can work through them by double clicking on the offending items. Or, you can run the Verify Files batch Tasks (File - Batch Tasks - Verify Files), and this will put the verify Report into the Reports View.

You can delete these reports and if you run the Batch task again you should see them agai
... See more
Hi Cort,

You can open your document and press F8. This will place the messages you want into the message window and you can work through them by double clicking on the offending items. Or, you can run the Verify Files batch Tasks (File - Batch Tasks - Verify Files), and this will put the verify Report into the Reports View.

You can delete these reports and if you run the Batch task again you should see them again.

Regards

Paul
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2009 Undeleting or Restoring a Verify Files Report

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »