Chris Dravers  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 14:51
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sep 27, 2010

Hi,

I imported an excel file into tageditor (trados 6.5) no problem but cannot clean it up (error 2147467259) It isn't to do with registering trados or having the files in different folders. I've even tried copying and pasting each page and creating a new excel, running tageditor and cleaning up - same result. When I run the application it postprocesses twice. This doesn't normally happen. On opening the excel (in both cases) I find that some of the pages have been translated and some not. Has anyone got any idea what could be happening. I would really appreciate it as I'm on a tight deadline.

Direct link Reply with quote

Luisa Ramos, CT  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:51
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
Running TagEditor "and cleaning up"? Sep 27, 2010

Exactly how are you doing this?

I am no expert but, are you not supposed to "Save Target As" to produce a clean file, as opposed to "Save Bilingual As" to produce an unclean file?

If this is what you are doing, I apologize for suggesting the obvious but your post is not clear in that respect.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Connection with server application error

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search