Display next term in the termbase window of Workbench
Thread poster: Johann Audouin

Johann Audouin  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 09:57
English to French
Oct 4, 2010

Hello everybody !

I am glad to say that I can now use Trados ! I am just one step away from being an expert, really !

I opened Workbench along with a TM, I imported my excel glossary in multiterm and I am very happy about this. The termbase window is dislayed in my Workbench window and I can see the terms I need in one glance !

Well, actually I can see the first term of the sentence in one glance as the other ones are not displayed. If my sentence has two terms or more, they have a horizontal red [ on them, which means that they are in the termbase, but no matter what I try (left click, right click, middle click and even worse), I just cannot display them in the multiterm window and I have to right click > search it manually in the database.

So here is the question : is it possible to display all the terms in the multiterm window or at least move from one to another ?

Thanks.

France
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Click on the red horizontal [ Oct 4, 2010

As usual I find the solution right after I post on Proz.
Still, I hope this will help people with the same problem (as I cannot erase my post).

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
English to Czech
+ ...
Keyboard shortcut Oct 4, 2010

Try CTRL+right arrow (next term), CTRL+left arrow (previous term), CTRL+down arrow (insert current term).

France
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Good to know ! Oct 5, 2010

Thanks ! Always nice to know the shortcuts.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Display next term in the termbase window of Workbench

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search