Display next term in the termbase window of Workbench
Thread poster: Johann Audouin
Johann Audouin  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 04:40
English to French
Oct 4, 2010

Hello everybody !

I am glad to say that I can now use Trados ! I am just one step away from being an expert, really !

I opened Workbench along with a TM, I imported my excel glossary in multiterm and I am very happy about this. The termbase window is dislayed in my Workbench window and I can see the terms I need in one glance !

Well, actually I can see the first term of the sentence in one glance as the other ones are not displayed. If my sentence has two terms or more, they have a horizontal red [ on them, which means that they are in the termbase, but no matter what I try (left click, right click, middle click and even worse), I just cannot display them in the multiterm window and I have to right click > search it manually in the database.

So here is the question : is it possible to display all the terms in the multiterm window or at least move from one to another ?

Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

France
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Click on the red horizontal [ Oct 4, 2010

As usual I find the solution right after I post on Proz.
Still, I hope this will help people with the same problem (as I cannot erase my post).

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
English to Czech
+ ...
Keyboard shortcut Oct 4, 2010

Try CTRL+right arrow (next term), CTRL+left arrow (previous term), CTRL+down arrow (insert current term).

France
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Good to know ! Oct 5, 2010

Thanks ! Always nice to know the shortcuts.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Display next term in the termbase window of Workbench

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search