Thread poster: Channa Montijn

Channa Montijn  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 02:34
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Oct 5, 2010

I installed Trados on my new pc with Windows 7 without any problems, however when entering the product activation code the message: Only deployed entitlement line item can be fulfilled (error code 50040).
When trying to return the license (now trial version) I can not return it, because the button (return license) is greyed out.
When trying to return the license on my old pc (still working) the button is not greyed out, but the error message: Can not perform support action on inactive entitlement line item (error 50040).

I visited the tadema site for help, but no solutions there and it seems I can not submit a support request.

Please help!

Channa Montijn  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 02:34
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It works Oct 5, 2010

Thanks to the support of SDL my problem was solved very quick (it turns out that my activation code was altered in a license file and that this file was not visible under Licenses).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to return license Trados Freelance 2007 Freelance 8.0

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search