Trados Studio 2009: chaning and confirming fuzzy matches - previous confirmed segments changing
Thread poster: LouiseJ

LouiseJ
Local time: 14:53
Member (2010)
Italian to English
Oct 16, 2010

Hi!
How can I stop Trados Studio 2009 from changing all fuzzy match segments when I confirm a segment? For example, "paragraph 3" is proposed, but I actually need to write "Article 3"; if I change the segment to Article 3 and confirm it, it automatically changes the previous translated segment (paragraph 3) to Article 3.
Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Looks like you changed the standard settings Oct 16, 2010

Go to Tools - Options - Editor - AutoPropagate and switch off the option "Autopropagate in already confirmed segments" (it is called similar - I have the German GUI).

LouiseJ
Member (2010)
Italian to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Oct 16, 2010

Thank you so very much! You have resolved my problem! icon_smile.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2009: chaning and confirming fuzzy matches - previous confirmed segments changing

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €435 / $519
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search