I got a problem when I add extra tags to the target segments. I always get a 99% match for this kind of target segments when pre-translating. How can I get a CM match for them? I've looked into all the settings, I couldn't make it work.
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.