Lorena_Escudero
Lorena_Escudero  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:09
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 27, 2010

Hola:
estoy teniendo problemas con utilizar el workbench con windows 7 y el office 2007. No me deja aunque añada la plantilla de trados, porque después me pide desabilitar macros y aunque lo haga, nada de nada. Después trabajando con tageditor el documento me aparece lleno de tags y voy super lenta traduciendo... ¿alguien sabe a qué se puede deber??? Gracias!!!
Sorry: I'll translate it
I'm having problems using workbench with my office 2007 in Windows 7. I cant add trados
... See more
Hola:
estoy teniendo problemas con utilizar el workbench con windows 7 y el office 2007. No me deja aunque añada la plantilla de trados, porque después me pide desabilitar macros y aunque lo haga, nada de nada. Después trabajando con tageditor el documento me aparece lleno de tags y voy super lenta traduciendo... ¿alguien sabe a qué se puede deber??? Gracias!!!
Sorry: I'll translate it
I'm having problems using workbench with my office 2007 in Windows 7. I cant add trados features and when I get it doesn't work either... and also, while working with tag editor, my text gets full of tags and it's so slow working with it! If only there appeared fewer tags in the text I could manage but, does anybody know how can I mend this??? Thank you!!

[Editado a las 2010-10-27 15:46 GMT]
Collapse

Stanislav Pokorny
Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 13:09
English to Czech
+ ...
English, please Oct 27, 2010

Lorena_Escudero wrote:

Hola:

Hola Lorena,
I'm afraid the language of this Forum is English. Could you please re-post? You will have a better chance of receiving a valid answer to your question.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

problemas con trados en windows 7

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »