TagEditor v. Concordance tool
Thread poster: sheley

Local time: 05:09
Oct 28, 2010

Hello everyone!

I am using TRADOS 2007 and I am using TagEditor to make change to TM. However will Concordance tool do the same thing? I have read that it does not work as good as Tag Editor. If this is correct why is this?

Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 05:09
English to Czech
+ ...
RTM Oct 28, 2010

Hello Sheley,
I strongly suggest that you read through the manual or receive proper traning to learn at least the very basics. If you are mixing up TagEditor, concordancing and TM update, I suspect you know very little about the tool you are currently working with, or rather trying to work with.

Please specify at least WHAT you are trying to ACHIEVE. I may be able to help you then.

[Upraveno: 2010-10-28 09:58 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor v. Concordance tool

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €415 / $495
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

• All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search