TagEditor v. Concordance tool
Thread poster: sheley

sheley
Local time: 17:46
Oct 28, 2010

Hello everyone!

I am using TRADOS 2007 and I am using TagEditor to make change to TM. However will Concordance tool do the same thing? I have read that it does not work as good as Tag Editor. If this is correct why is this?

Thank you.
Sheley

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 17:46
English to Czech
+ ...
RTM Oct 28, 2010

Hello Sheley,
I strongly suggest that you read through the manual or receive proper traning to learn at least the very basics. If you are mixing up TagEditor, concordancing and TM update, I suspect you know very little about the tool you are currently working with, or rather trying to work with.

Please specify at least WHAT you are trying to ACHIEVE. I may be able to help you then.

[Upraveno: 2010-10-28 09:58 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor v. Concordance tool

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search