Thread poster: Mariana Rohlig Sa

Mariana Rohlig Sa  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 13:08
English to German
+ ...
Oct 28, 2010

Dear all,

I've had Trados 2007 for a while, but have only just decided to start using it. I've only just started and already encountered a problem. There is no Trados icon on my Word toolbar. How can I fix this?

Thanks for any help and advice, also on working with vista and trados in general...

Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 14:08
French to German
+ ...
Have a look at the "sticky post" Oct 28, 2010

This is the probably most frequent question here, this is why the answer to it appears on top of all posts in this forum. I suggest you have a look there.

Or go to http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/158614-trados_2007_toolbar_disappears_in_word_2007.html#1331644

or do a search on "Trados toolbar".

Walter

Mariana Rohlig Sa  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 13:08
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Oct 28, 2010

Thanks, Walter, that was easy!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Using windows vista with trados 2007

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search