SDL Trados 2009 SP3 Trial
Thread poster: welle
welle
Local time: 18:34
Dec 7, 2010

Dear Prozianer,

I tried today to install the trial version of SDL Trados 2009. Unfortunately when opening Trados I get the message that the 30 days trial period has expired. I am working on XP and I would like to give it a try before buying it. Anyone experienced the same problem. SDL Trados 2009 was never installed on this machine before...

Thanks
Joe

Direct link Reply with quote

Jean-Pierre Artigau
Canada
Local time: 12:34
English to French
+ ...
Download again Dec 7, 2010

Is it possible that you downloaded this version some time ago, so that the trial period is already passed although you didn't install it? I suggest you try downloading it again to have a new trial period with a new deadline.

Jean-Pierre

[Modifié le 2010-12-07 22:18 GMT]

welle
Local time: 18:34
TOPIC STARTER
SDL Trados 2009 SP3 Trial Dec 7, 2010

Thank you Jean-Pierre. I will give it a try...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2009 SP3 Trial

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search