Edwal Rospigliosi  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 20:38
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 10, 2010

Hi

It's my first time with Trados Studio 2009, and I have this problem: I've imported a multiterm 2007 termbase, and it is apparently recognized without problems. But in the term recognition windows, where supposedly should appear the source term and the target term, only appear the source term AND the source term. I know the termbase is ok because the term database viewer shows the source and target terms (after right-click in the source term and choosing See Term Details).

How can I make the term recognition window to display the source and target terms, instead of just repeating the source term?

And also, there is this "there are no TMs open" in the concordance search window, when I have clearly opened a TM and it's already checked and all in the TMs window.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio Term Recognition Problem

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search