https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/187372-error_in_importing_xml_file_into_multiterm.html

error in importing xml file into Multiterm
Thread poster: M. Vučković
M. Vučković
M. Vučković  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 10:09
English to Serbian
+ ...
Dec 10, 2010

Hello everybody,

I have a problem bugging me for a while. I want to import the xml file with English and Serbian Cyrillic glossary entries into Multiterm 7.5.0 but when I try to import the xml file into newly created termbase,following the steps of the wizard I am stuck; I choose Serbian Cyrrilic and English UK in sublanguages (as export xml file have them), set the new termbase as default and when I choose Import entries/process/ import the given xml file/next/ the import wizard st
... See more
Hello everybody,

I have a problem bugging me for a while. I want to import the xml file with English and Serbian Cyrillic glossary entries into Multiterm 7.5.0 but when I try to import the xml file into newly created termbase,following the steps of the wizard I am stuck; I choose Serbian Cyrrilic and English UK in sublanguages (as export xml file have them), set the new termbase as default and when I choose Import entries/process/ import the given xml file/next/ the import wizard stops at 90% and then pops up a message stating that there were irregularities during the import, with no terms imported at all. The log file says this:

Original Entry Number Action Entry Number in Termbase
1 Does not conform to the target termbase definition.
Reason: Could not find output table 'I_CS'.
Source: MtServer.MtTermbase.1

2 Does not conform to the target termbase definition.
Reason: Could not find output table 'I_EN'.
Source: MtServer.MtTermbase.1

Where do I make a mistake? Does anyone have an idea how to tackle this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Miloš
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

error in importing xml file into Multiterm

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »