Unable to import file-based tmx file to server (MulitTerm Team 2009 SP3)
Thread poster: cslee168
Dec 15, 2010

After resolving many problems and difficulty by upgrading my MultiTerm Team 2007 to SDL MultiTerm Team 2009 SP3, I finally have the software working. Next step is to import the file-based data to server-based. I have no problem to import the TB data to the server but unable to import the TM (tmx file) to the sql express server 2008. This server express comes with the SDL MultiTerm Team 2009 SP3.

Here is what I did and get stuck with errors:
· Start SDL Trados Studio > Tools > Upgrade Translation Memories
· Added a File-based TM file > Next
· Selected Create output translation memory for each input translation memory > Next
· Select Output location to Server with the server name and then I got an error message. It will not let me continue the import process.

The error message: A licensing error occurred on the server. Please ensure the server has correctly installed license and that the license has enough user licenses and translation units to cover the current usage. Too many concurrent users' connected.

Team edition comes with 5 licenses. I verified the license by using the licensing tool on the server that I am the only one log in. I couldn’t understand why it complaints that ‘Too Many Concurrent Users’ connected.

Has anyone encountered the same problem? Can anyone help?

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to import file-based tmx file to server (MulitTerm Team 2009 SP3)

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search