SDLX: displaying TM results
Thread poster: Deborah Kolosova

Deborah Kolosova  Identity Verified
United States
Russian to English
+ ...
Dec 28, 2010

I'm working with SDLX for the first time, and so I'm not sure if this is the way it always works, or if there's some setting I need to change. When I go to a new segment, the TM results do not show up automatically, but only if I press F8. It's rather a pain to have to press F8 for each new segment to see the TM results rather than having them show up automatically like in Translator's workbench. Is there some way to get them to show up for each segment without pressing F8?

Direct link Reply with quote

Alexey Oparin
Russian Federation
Local time: 09:19
English to Russian
Lookup Dec 28, 2010

Is there the checkbox Tools > Options > Automation > Automatic TM Lookup selected? Even if it is, the automatic lookup sometimes doesn'nt work. But it is prerequisite.

[Редактировалось 2010-12-28 05:58 GMT]

Deborah Kolosova  Identity Verified
United States
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes... Dec 28, 2010

...it is. I found that when poking around in the menus for things that might help and thought it might help, but it didn't.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX: displaying TM results

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search