Location of the Java Virtual Machine Size setting (Trados 2007)
Thread poster: Jaroslaw Michalak

Jaroslaw Michalak  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 10:43
Member (2004)
English to Polish
Jan 25, 2011

I cannot save any filter with the FilterSettings app, as it crashes at save. The only clue that I have is that the Java Virtual Machine Size setting is wrong... Of course, the only place I can change that setting is the app which does not save settings because of the settingicon_smile.gif

Does anyone know where those settings are located (file? registry?) so I can change them manually?

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 15:43
Member (2004)
English to Thai
+ ...
Control Panel Jan 26, 2011

In Windows > Startup >Control Panel >Java : tab Java >View > Java Runtime Environment Setting. Click to set the size in the table column for each Java version.

Soonthon Lupkitaro

Jaroslaw Michalak  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 10:43
Member (2004)
English to Polish
TOPIC STARTER
Not this one... Jan 26, 2011

Unfortunately, it is not that setting... It is about an internal Trados setting which is normally configured in the FilterSettings application.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Location of the Java Virtual Machine Size setting (Trados 2007)

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search