Hélène Curtis  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 19:48
Member (2009)
English to French
+ ...
Feb 5, 2011

Hi,

I finally found time to download my Trados 2009 which I purchased a while back. I was told that I could continue to work on my Trados 2007 files if I wish by using a new license key provided with the purchase of Trados 2009. The new license key does not work.

I sent an email off last night to SDL Trados but nobody has responded yet...I'm assuming it is because it is the weekend.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Direct link Reply with quote

Hélène Curtis  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 19:48
Member (2009)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
fixed but now... Feb 5, 2011

Well I tried it this morning and....no problems....they must of fixed it last night?...but now I cannot use my MultiTerm...I get a message to download a new one...I hope I will not have problems...I need to access the database and not have to start from scratch!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

use of 2007 license once you download Trados 2009

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search