Still no tool bars on my Word
Thread poster: humbird
Feb 5, 2011

This have been discussed many times before, but I'm still unable to find solution, so I am posting this again.
I am having a lot of difficulties installing TRADOS8.dotm. OS for my PC is Window7, and MS Office is 2010 (somehow I managed to find TRADOS8.dot). For this reason I even installed Office 2007 so the instruction in KB at Trados Support may become applicable.
But since that good old Tools>Options etc. is not a mode of MS Office 2007, how I can find Word Startup?
Another thing is I am unable to find TRADOS8.dotm for my WorkBench. Again, what I found at http://talisma.sdl.com/display/2/index.aspx?c=&cpc=&cid=&cat=&catURL=&r=0.657901883125305
so far is no use (they need to update that page to fit Window7 and MS Office 2010 or 2007, I guess).

Someone out there, please help me on this. Thanks,

Isabelle Derson  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:48
English to French
+ ...
did you try... Feb 6, 2011

the office button (in the upper-left corner) + Word options + add-ins ?

humbird
TOPIC STARTER
Case closed! Feb 6, 2011

Ritht after I posted, I found the solution! Yes, Isabelle, that's what I did!
Many thanks......

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Still no tool bars on my Word

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search