Still no tool bars on my Word
Thread poster: humbird
Feb 5, 2011

This have been discussed many times before, but I'm still unable to find solution, so I am posting this again.
I am having a lot of difficulties installing TRADOS8.dotm. OS for my PC is Window7, and MS Office is 2010 (somehow I managed to find TRADOS8.dot). For this reason I even installed Office 2007 so the instruction in KB at Trados Support may become applicable.
But since that good old Tools>Options etc. is not a mode of MS Office 2007, how I can find Word Startup?
Another thing is I am unable to find TRADOS8.dotm for my WorkBench. Again, what I found at http://talisma.sdl.com/display/2/index.aspx?c=&cpc=&cid=&cat=&catURL=&r=0.657901883125305
so far is no use (they need to update that page to fit Window7 and MS Office 2010 or 2007, I guess).

Someone out there, please help me on this. Thanks,

Direct link Reply with quote

Isabelle Derson  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:02
English to French
+ ...
did you try... Feb 6, 2011

the office button (in the upper-left corner) + Word options + add-ins ?

humbird
TOPIC STARTER
Case closed! Feb 6, 2011

Ritht after I posted, I found the solution! Yes, Isabelle, that's what I did!
Many thanks......

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Still no tool bars on my Word

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search