System.OutofMemoryException: anny suggestions?
Thread poster: Clara Gómez Pérez

Clara Gómez Pérez
Local time: 15:57
English to Spanish
+ ...
Feb 8, 2011

Hi everyone!

I go on getting this error message and haven't been able to find a similar error description in the forum. Hopefully somebody knows how to fix it!

I'm working on a very big file. We have created our own file format (a kind of advanced .csv file) and it has worked fine before. This file is really big and the segments are anormaly long (perhaps because our TM includes long strings?). Anyway, I reckon that might be the problem, but I still cannot understand why, even if some segments are in the TM, Trados won't suggest them to me. Sometimes the concordance option finds 100% matches that weren't suggested while translating, sometimes it doesn't work, even if I positively know that those segments are there. Has somebody encounter this problem before? And if so, does somebody know how to fix it?

I suppose that it might be a time out problem, but I have no idea how to fix it (apart from creating smaller files in the future).

Thank you for your time!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

System.OutofMemoryException: anny suggestions?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search