Thread poster: Lena Danielsson

Lena Danielsson  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 04:44
Member (2007)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Feb 21, 2011

When doing so, I get an error messag saying that tehre is somthing wrong with my file C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SDL\SDL MultiTerm\Termbases\MultiTermMtTemplate.mdb

I could not find the folder \Termbases there, so I tried creating the folder and copied the MultiTermMtTemplate.mdb, which I found elsewhere, but then an error message with no text popped up instead.

In both cases SDL Multiterm freezes and I cannot continue.

(I can, however, create new termbases from scratch)

Please does anyone have a clue?

Direct link Reply with quote

Gabriel gl12
France
English to French
Me too Mar 18, 2011

Hello,
I have the same trouble. I am trying to find a solution.
Regards
Gabriel

Monique Zwanenburg Widingsjö
Sweden
Completely unable to create a termbase Apr 12, 2011

I have the same problem, and the file in question is nowhere to be found on my harddisk (or my server for that matter). I have tried reinstalling MultiTerm and Studio, but to no avail.

The problem is that I am not able to create a termbase at all (since it is my first installation of Trados) and I don't know how to continue to get started using Trados.

Perhaps someone would be so kind as to mail me a copy of MultiTermMtTemplate.mdb?

Regards,
//Monique

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot create Termbase from .xdt-file

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search