Thread poster: Lena Danielsson

Lena Danielsson  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 04:56
Member (2007)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Feb 21, 2011

When doing so, I get an error messag saying that tehre is somthing wrong with my file C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SDL\SDL MultiTerm\Termbases\MultiTermMtTemplate.mdb

I could not find the folder \Termbases there, so I tried creating the folder and copied the MultiTermMtTemplate.mdb, which I found elsewhere, but then an error message with no text popped up instead.

In both cases SDL Multiterm freezes and I cannot continue.

(I can, however, create new termbases from scratch)

Please does anyone have a clue?

Direct link Reply with quote

Gabriel gl12
France
English to French
Me too Mar 18, 2011

Hello,
I have the same trouble. I am trying to find a solution.
Regards
Gabriel

Monique Zwanenburg Widingsjö
Sweden
Completely unable to create a termbase Apr 12, 2011

I have the same problem, and the file in question is nowhere to be found on my harddisk (or my server for that matter). I have tried reinstalling MultiTerm and Studio, but to no avail.

The problem is that I am not able to create a termbase at all (since it is my first installation of Trados) and I don't know how to continue to get started using Trados.

Perhaps someone would be so kind as to mail me a copy of MultiTermMtTemplate.mdb?

Regards,
//Monique

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot create Termbase from .xdt-file

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search