How to use personal TMs and TBs without sending them to the agency in a return package
Thread poster: Temperance

Temperance
Italy
Local time: 14:26
English to Italian
+ ...
Mar 1, 2011

I have Studio 2009 Freelance edition and I would like to know whether I can lookup at my personal TMs while working with a server TM.
Sometimes I receive a project package from an agency, in which a server TM or a TB are connected. When I translate I have to update the memory online and when I finish the translation, I have to send a return package to the agency.
I have some personal TMs that I've created and populated that contain information from other sources that I don't want to share with other people. Is it possible to connect my TMs and TBs and use them while translating, without sending them with the return package to the agency? How?

Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote Turn social sharing on.
Like 8

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to use personal TMs and TBs without sending them to the agency in a return package

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search