Updated Solution Finders in the SDL KB
Thread poster: SDL Community

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:10
English
Mar 2, 2011

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that we have updated our Solution Finders for Download and Installation Problems and Licensing Problems at http://kb.sdl.com/index.aspx?t=sf. They now include a lot more references to new, updated and existing material in the knowledge base, as well as to other sources like YouTube and TranslationZone.

The changes are implemented after thorough analysis of incidents that came in to Support over the past months. The aim is to better serve the actual needs of our customers and to improve SDL’s 24/7 self-service by attracting the attention to very useful and informative KB articles and reference material that may be overlooked otherwise. There is still the option to fill in a form to be send to SDL Support if the suggestions and articles did not solve your problem or answer your question; this has not changed from the previous version.

I'm very interested in your feedback, so if you feel there is something missing or not clear, please feel free to drop me an email at: jjong@sdl.com.

Regards,

Judith de Jong
Infrastructure Manager
SDL Technologies

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Updated Solution Finders in the SDL KB

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search