SDL Edit 2007 Build 7080
Thread poster: StandaZizka

StandaZizka  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:14
English to Czech
+ ...
Mar 10, 2011

Hi everybody,

I just want to ask if it is possible to download a stand-alone "SDL Edit 2007 SP3 Build 7080" installation file.

I have bought SDL Studio 2009, which I use on my main computer, and just checked on the SDL portal, that I have another two "Extra Activation Licences" for Trados 2007 and one for Studio to install on other computers. However, I want to work on external computer on a project in SDL Edit and wonder if I need to use one of my Extra Activations (and most likely the latest SDL Edit comes with it) or whether I can download SDL Edit separately, regardless my licences. Simply I would like to install only SDL Edit as Trados is a huge pack occupying lots of hard drive space.

Thanks for any tips.

Regards
Stan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Edit 2007 Build 7080

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search