TM is created from part of a file only
Thread poster: eileenPL

eileenPL
Local time: 14:55
Polish to English
Mar 11, 2011

Hello,

I'm a new user of Trados. I'd like to import files into translation memories of SDL Trados Studio, but have unfortunately experienced the following setback: after aligning a file pair and converting it with Translator's Workbench into .tmx and subsequently importing it into a translation memory of Trados Studio (.sdltm) it turns out that only part of the project file has been processed (i.e. 50 segments). There are no notifications of errors. What should I do to fix it?

Regards,

Marta

[Edited at 2011-03-11 12:46 GMT]

[Edited at 2011-03-11 12:46 GMT]

István Hirsch  Identity Verified
English to Hungarian
Page up Mar 12, 2011

They may be there but in Translation Memories View only part of the memory (50-199 segments) is displayed on a page. Go to the next page by clicking on the right arrow in the toolbar or by pressing Alt + Right.

eileenPL
Polish to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Mar 12, 2011

Alt+Right arrow works!!! Thank you so much!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TM is created from part of a file only

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search