Thread poster: Michel de Goey

Michel de Goey  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 14:06
Member (2009)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Mar 21, 2011

I extensively use TemBase (now SP4) in my work, great help. Now I have a huge document where many Terms are repeated in one sentence. TermBase only allows one recognized identical term per sentence. Is that a matter of a setup I can't find, or is that standard?

Help is appreciated.

Best,
Michel

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 19:06
Member (2004)
English to Thai
+ ...
Fuzzy match Mar 21, 2011

You can set search options for fuzzy matches, similar or parts of sentence/words to hit. You can still use asterisk (*) to search in your termbase e.g. MultiTerm 2009. It is a default setting.

Soonthon Lupkitaro

Michel de Goey  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 14:06
Member (2009)
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I think that is not what I meant Mar 21, 2011

Thanks for the reply.
What I mean is, that a when term like "patent infringement" has three occurrences in the same sentence, I only get one blue floating indication to insert that term with [Enter]. The other two occurrences need to typed.
I wonder if that is a matter of setup somewhere, or default behavior?

Best,
Michel

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiple terms in one sentence

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search