Thread poster: Michel de Goey

Michel de Goey  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 04:19
Member (2009)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Mar 21, 2011

I extensively use TemBase (now SP4) in my work, great help. Now I have a huge document where many Terms are repeated in one sentence. TermBase only allows one recognized identical term per sentence. Is that a matter of a setup I can't find, or is that standard?

Help is appreciated.

Best,
Michel

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 09:19
Member (2004)
English to Thai
+ ...
Fuzzy match Mar 21, 2011

You can set search options for fuzzy matches, similar or parts of sentence/words to hit. You can still use asterisk (*) to search in your termbase e.g. MultiTerm 2009. It is a default setting.

Soonthon Lupkitaro

Michel de Goey  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 04:19
Member (2009)
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I think that is not what I meant Mar 21, 2011

Thanks for the reply.
What I mean is, that a when term like "patent infringement" has three occurrences in the same sentence, I only get one blue floating indication to insert that term with [Enter]. The other two occurrences need to typed.
I wonder if that is a matter of setup somewhere, or default behavior?

Best,
Michel

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiple terms in one sentence

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search