Trados and Multiterm
Thread poster: Nicholas Stedman

Nicholas Stedman  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 19:56
French to English
Mar 29, 2011

I installed Trados studio 2009 and Multiterm on my laptop in November but have never been able to get Multiterm to work correctly. Reference to the Proz Forum suggests this is because I'm also using Trados 2007 on the same computer. Multiterm still doesn't operate correctly with Trados even after downloading SP3.

To get round this problem and as I initially purchased 2 licences I thought I might try installing Trados and Multiterm on another computer. However before downloading Multiterm (SP4) there is a warning saying it won't work with Trados unless you install a patch (CU10) . There is a link to another long page of explanations of all the problems that arise with MT but nothing about where to find CU10.
Could someone tell me where to find this CU10 and how to ensure trouble-free installation of Multiterm (Windows7) or even how to get MT to work correctly on my laptop (Vista)

Nicholas Stedman  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 19:56
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Automatic Update has resolved this problem Mar 30, 2011

24 hours after posting this question my Trados automatically updated and Multiterm is now working

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados and Multiterm

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €435 / $519
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search