Zeynep YESIN YALCIN  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 21:01
Member (2008)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Mar 30, 2011

Hi,

While I am handling a project with Trados Studio 2009, all of a sudden some parts of my toolbars on my screen disappeared and I could not able to find where can I retrieve this back to my screen under "Editor" view. The group beginning with "unbold", "remove italic" etc. is disappeared from the screeen. I tried to reassign the tools by unchecking and then checking again QuickInsert tag under Toolbars, but this does not solve this problem.

All other toolbars do exist on the screen. Any comment for the solution of this problem.

Thanks

Zeynep

Pablo Dal Monte
Local time: 20:01
English to Spanish
+ ...
Trados 2011 Mar 5, 2013

I am having the exact same problem:
The quickinsert toolbar doesn't have the unbold, unitalic, ununderline ... etc (all the buttons with the barred red diagonal)

and had to go into a lot of trouble finding the tags in order to unbold something...

How do I restore these buttons on the toolbar?

Thank you

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 20:01
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
Blog post Mar 5, 2013

Pablo Dal Monte wrote:

The quickinsert toolbar doesn't have the unbold, unitalic, ununderline ... etc (all the buttons with the barred red diagonal)

How do I restore these buttons on the toolbar?

Paul Filkin has the answer here:

http://multifarious.filkin.com/2013/01/08/wherearemyquickinserts/

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

QuickInsert Toolbar

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search