Context TM with old bilingual files in RTF format?
Thread poster: MITTrans
Mar 31, 2011

Is it possible to use Context TM when the old project's bilingual files are in RTF format ( instead of TTX )? Context TM seems to need either TTX or BIF format. Is there any value in converting all the bilingual RTFs into TTX format? My gut tells me this probably wouldn't work, but I thought I'd check here to see if anyone had any ideas for this situation.

The project is a RoboHelp project that was translated in the past, but back then the files were translated in RTF format, not TTX. Context TM would be the ideal way forward for processing this new update.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Context TM with old bilingual files in RTF format?

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search