Thread poster: Céline Poulin
Céline Poulin
Céline Poulin  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:53
English to French
Apr 10, 2011

Dear Colleagues:

After a suite of "unfortunate events" that I won't tell in that short message, I wiped out my Trados 2007 from my computer and I'm not ready yet to work with Trados Studio 2009. I'm back to my dinosaur Trados 6.5 which was still on my computer.

There is a bug that I need to fix. The solution is the folloowing: (got it from a ProZ forum) (the message is still there, but the attachment is no where to be found.

"Download the ZIP file In
... See more
Dear Colleagues:

After a suite of "unfortunate events" that I won't tell in that short message, I wiped out my Trados 2007 from my computer and I'm not ready yet to work with Trados Studio 2009. I'm back to my dinosaur Trados 6.5 which was still on my computer.

There is a bug that I need to fix. The solution is the folloowing: (got it from a ProZ forum) (the message is still there, but the attachment is no where to be found.

"Download the ZIP file InDesign_14_6_Hotfix.zip from the attachments area of this KB article. The ZIP file applies to both Freelance and Professional editions of SDL Trados 2007 SP2 and contains version 1.0.14.6 of the files TradosIndesignFilter1.0.0.0.jar and IndesignFilter_1_0_0_0.xml."

So, I'm looking for the 2 following files:

(version 1.0.14.6 of the )files TradosIndesignFilter1.0.0.0.jar and IndesignFilter_1_0_0_0.xml."

(not sure if the "version" is important!

Of course, I've been on SDL site, of course!

I hope somebody, somewhere, got those files!

Kind regards,

CPL
Collapse

Walter Blaser
Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 01:53
French to German
+ ...
Why don't you install Trados 2007? Apr 10, 2011

The installation will take you a maximum of half an hour, which is less than searching for these missing files to fix your old version.

In addition, you will know that you have a stable software on your PC.

I managed to find these files in my library, but I cannot guarantee that they will work correctly as they might be for a newer version than 6.5.

Here is t
... See more
The installation will take you a maximum of half an hour, which is less than searching for these missing files to fix your old version.

In addition, you will know that you have a stable software on your PC.

I managed to find these files in my library, but I cannot guarantee that they will work correctly as they might be for a newer version than 6.5.

Here is the link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5645253/InDesign_Cumulative_Hotfix_0904.zip

Walter
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Fix file .jar for Trados 2007 and Trados 6.5

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »