Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I have a monster list of parts, 80k words, to translate in Studio. Highly repetitive at the word level, not at the sentence level. The best solution would be to copy everything to target, and then do search/replace, at least for common words that appear over and over. Expect the damn thing would not copy no-matches. I tried Shift+Alt+Ins, I tried to highlight all source strings, and then click copy to target - nothing works. I suspect it might have something to do with the many tags in the file but I'm not sure.
Even the best Studio guru I know, Jerzy Czopik, couldn't help. Any ideas?
I am not sure about 2009... In 2007 you could use "Translate" with the option "Translate terms - Insert" (where in the target segments you get just terms) or "Segment unknown sentences" and "Translate terms - Replace" - so you have portions of source segments with the terms replaced.
However, this is where MemoQ and, in particular, DejaVuX shine: DVX would autoassemble the segments in such a way that would require very little intervention.
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.