Batch tasks not available for documents?
Thread poster: Nicolette Quigley

Nicolette Quigley
Local time: 21:41
German to English
+ ...
Apr 16, 2011

Hi there

Does anybody know how I can perform batch tasks (analysis etc.) when just opening a document for translation and NOT a project? When I open a document the batch tasks do not seem to be available.

Nicolette

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
Paul's blog Apr 16, 2011

Paul Filkin has all the answers for you here:
http://blog.sdl.com/blog/2011/02/all-i-want-is-a-simple-analysis.html

Nicolette Quigley
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I hate projects Apr 16, 2011

Thank you Emma. I am going to try this advice. My main goal is to create an analysis without a project that drowns my PC with garbage files. It seems that Studio 2009 gives one a really hard time when trying to do anything without creating a damn project.

[Edited at 2011-04-16 10:58 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Batch tasks not available for documents?

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search