Help with TW Log file (deleted/moved)
Thread poster: Sara Baroni

Sara Baroni
Local time: 22:29
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 19, 2011

Hi,

While doing some housekeeping I think I unwittingly moved the directory where my Translator's Workbench log file was saved, and now I am unable to analyse/clean up any files (obviously I can clean up using the Macro, but my TM isn't being updated and also this is not helpful when working with batches of documents).

I have searched high and low but cannot seem to find how you create a new log file. Apologies if it's a silly question but it has been driving me crazy for weeks now.

My details:
SDL Trados 2007
Workbench 8.2 build 835

Many thanks!

Sara

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help with TW Log file (deleted/moved)

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search