Thread poster: Sara Baroni
Sara Baroni
Sara Baroni  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:17
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 19, 2011

Hi,

While doing some housekeeping I think I unwittingly moved the directory where my Translator's Workbench log file was saved, and now I am unable to analyse/clean up any files (obviously I can clean up using the Macro, but my TM isn't being updated and also this is not helpful when working with batches of documents).

I have searched high and low but cannot seem to find how you create a new log file. Apologies if it's a silly question but it has been driving me crazy f
... See more
Hi,

While doing some housekeeping I think I unwittingly moved the directory where my Translator's Workbench log file was saved, and now I am unable to analyse/clean up any files (obviously I can clean up using the Macro, but my TM isn't being updated and also this is not helpful when working with batches of documents).

I have searched high and low but cannot seem to find how you create a new log file. Apologies if it's a silly question but it has been driving me crazy for weeks now.

My details:
SDL Trados 2007
Workbench 8.2 build 835

Many thanks!

Sara
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help with TW Log file (deleted/moved)

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »